Subject: [Leica] What's wrong with me??? :-)
From: "Les Bonser" <lbonser@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:50:27 -0000

Got a hefty little bonus at work Friday. Went down to the camera store this
morning to pick up some darkroom chemicals. While there, I thought, "as long
as I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket, might as well look for a
new toy."

I ended up walking out of the store with only a bottle of HC-110 and a
couple packages of Dektol. No cameras today.

Looked at a M6 (non-TTL). This was the first time I've ever actually held
one. (I subscribe to this mail list because I own a Minilux.) It felt funny;
I think I like the ergonomics of my Contax G2 better...what's wrong with me?
:-)

Actually, I have arthritis and to hold the camera where I could work the
manual focus hurt my wrist a bit. And the position of the strap lugs seemed
to rest right on my sore joints. So I decided not buy the camera; at least
not today. Damn! And I was really looking forward to playing with a new toy.
Oh, well, maybe someday.

Later,

Les