Subject: Re: [Leica] Jock Carroll's book
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:27:51 -0800

Min-yi Shen wrote

>   I just bought Jock Carroll's book on Young Glenn Gould from
>bookstore. The quality of photos in it are so high, that makes
>me wonder if Jock is a leica user. One photo in that book (Cannot
>recall the page num) seems that Gould was using a LTM Leica
>to take a picture. >>>>>

Hi Min-yi,

Jock Carroll indeed was a Leica user while he worked for Weekend Magazine.
He's been in the big house in the sky for some time now.

He did some quite interesting shooting with Marilyn Munroe also in Niagra
Falls during a movie production there.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant