Subject: [Leica] Looking for reference on New York Camera and Video (www.nycv.com)
From: "Eric Ho" <eric.ho@computer.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:10:04 +0800

Hi,

Has anyone bought from New York Camera and Video (www.nycv.com) in
Quakertown, PA or Feasterville, PA in the USA?  I am very interested in one
of their items and am considering placing an international mail order.
However, I have never had experience with their services and would,
therefore, like to seek references.  I am particularly interested in hearing
from their international customers who have payment via wire transfer.

Thanks in advance!

eh