Subject: Re: [Leica] Rabiner Hits the Nail on the head
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:09:47 -0500

Pitak:

Thanks for adding the comments about Mark.  I particularly appreciate the
manner that Mark communicates.  He looks at life through a different set of
glasses.  He takes serious was should be taken serious but injects humor
into topics that are not life and death issues....such as the LUG.  When
someone has a photographic problem he will be the first to share his
experience and provide assistance.  He writes as he speaks which indicates a
person that has a heart.  He is the first one to point out his own faults
which is one indication of a nice and honest person.

That's all the nice things that I am going to say about Mark for the rest of
the year....lol.

Bob

P.S.   Thanks for all of your help Mark