Subject: [Leica] Re:Ted Grant's Ravings
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:39:09 -0000

Like Bob, I use M4-P s for B/w work. I don't want electronic anything. When
I use a 5 by4 I don't think please can I have auto focus auto movements etc
BUT there are things like an inbuilt dioptre adjustment and a loading system
that doesn't require you to stick the baseplate in your teeth a boon. BTW
I've just been offered a 'mint' boxed M4p with meter and the case to take
both for 875GBP. Any UK LUGGERS care to tell me if this is a good deal? If
there weren't any damn collectors around things like that meter wouldn't
bump up the price of a good M4!

Julian