Subject: Re: [Leica] processing- was a trip to Paris
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:28:08 -0800

Why bother? If you're going to England, Ireland, or Scotland, you'll have a
more memorable trip if you spend the evening in the pub with the locals,
rather than in your hotel room with a lot of reeking chemistry. Don't obsess
about the danger of airport x-ray machines---in those countries, it's just
not that much of a problem anymore. Bring all the film you want with you
(it's cheaper in the US than just about anywhere in western Europe), shoot
it, and take it back home to process it. A few passes through the carry-on
x-ray machines is simply not going to ruin it.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.