Subject: Re:[Leica] OT: Olympus Repair
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:20:24 -0400

Art-

Don't know if they can help, but I've had good luck with older camera fix
ups with Camera Wiz in Harrisonburg, Va. (camerawiz@email.msn.com) Ph #:
(540)434-8133

Ask for Frank Marshman- they've done right by me- tell 'em I sent you
(won't get you any bargain, but a personal refferal can help); Frank's
fixed MY dad's YashicaMat, and I'm also sending him my  dad's Voigtlander
Vito III. He spiffed up a Canon 7 and overhauled a Tower/Nicca 5L.

Good Luck!

Bob (hate it when an old friend gets broken!) Keene