Subject: Re: [Leica] black and white slides
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:59:51 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

>I agree that SCALA is beautiful but the cheapest I can find is $7.49 a roll
>plus $5.95 for processing!  I guess anybody that uses Leicas shouldn't
>complain about the cost of film, but have you guys found a cheaper source
>for SCALA?  I'd love to be able to use more of it.>>>>>

Hi Tina,

Leicas or not the Scala is expensive no matter how one looks at it. I'd
shoot more of it as a regular slide film, but the cost completely overrides
any notion of it.

So I only use it for making B&W lecture slides. And no I haven't found any
cheaper location, for film nor develping.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant