Subject: Re: [Leica] Light table guts?
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:11:31 -0800

Get a catalog from Tap Plastics.  They give instructions on light tables,
including choosing flourescents with the proper color temp and spacingof the
light fixtures for even lighting, and of course selling you the acrylic top.
I recall that they  recomend the single tube fixtures because the double
fixtures don't give even lighting.

Tom Schofield