Subject: Re: [Leica] was: Loading M. Piece of cake! :)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:08:32 -0400

Hehehehehe-

*SO* glad to hear someone else has shot "nonexistant film"- I've done it
several times- at WEDDINGS!

Grab a Hassy back-
run it through-
open it up-
AIR TURNS BLUE!

(Once a 220 back- missed the second half of the Introduction to the
Reception, yeah, the Bride and Groom! and the first dance!) of course we
blamed it on the Lab!!!
I've had one important 'misload' with the M6- film wasn't taking up
correctly, slipping, so first 5-6 frames overlapped; *only* the nice
candids of Bride, Groom and parents interacting in the receiving line
(these are usually some of the greatest "sellers" for me- probably cost me
that 90 Summicron!)
And yes, Ted, it's usually because I'm in WAY TOO much of a hurry!! Better
to miss ONE phot than a WHOLE ROLL! Check- Double check- THEN verify!

Bob (who knows the rules and then forgets them when all hell breaks loose) Keene