Subject: Re:[Leica] Cosina lenses
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:43:12 -0400

Dom-

The use of Ultra wide for me is for situations where there isn't enough
room to back up, and I want to "get it all on the film"! And sometimes it's
just for the effect of the distortion- However, for example, when i go to
Paris, I'm certainly going to want some overall shots of Notre Dame- and
I'm going to want as much as I can get- I'm not shooting a 90 !!
The 15mm is 'historic' as the widest available lens mountable on an 'M'; in
fact on a screwmount too!

Bob (who isn't wide but his lens will be!) Keene