Subject: [Leica] Trip to Paris
From: Laurent SAMINADAYAR <saminadayar@labs.polycnrs-gre.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:01:20 +0100

Hi there !

Here is my advice : don't bring more than a couple of films, and buy the
rest in Paris. I was at Washington for christmas, and discuss with my
father in law, who lives there and is also interested in photography : we
went to the conclusion that it is easier to find "pro" films in Paris than
in Washington.
Two addresses :

FNAC, go for example "avenue des Ternes" (there are many FNACs in Paris),
it's near la place de l'étoile, and you will find any film you want, B&W,
negatives or slides.
If you want something very special, go to "Prophot", they probably have any
film or material.
For Leica, go to "Boulevard Beaumarchais", à la Maison du Leica, expensive
but interesting.
And if you want to have your films processed by a pro lab, go to "Picto" or
"Publimod' Photo" (the last one is in a lovely treet "rue du roi de Sicile,
near  the hotel de ville, you'll like it).

All the above have web site.

Feel fre to contact me if you need more advice !!!

Best regards,

Laurent.

PS : I was At Paris last WE, and... it's cold (0°C);=)
                     /\_/\
                     (0 0)
   _____________ oOO--(_)--OOo_____________

   Laurent SAMINADAYAR