Subject: Re: [Leica] Better than aspirin
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:44:55 -0500

Well for now it's pretty dang cold.  After circling a marsh to shoot a
little cypress tree with snow on it and never really getting close enough
because I didn't want to get ice water in my boots and having the LTM Hektor
(longest lens I had) want to unscrew rather than focus I could be excused
for saying "screw it!"

But that was just the end of the roll.  Actually wandering around in the
snow with my wife and each shooting a couple of rolls it was a pretty good
day even if the shots don't turn out to be that exciting.

(so here I sit at the computer instead of developing them!)

Mike D