Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina lenses
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:49:32 +0200

dominique pellissier wrote:

> I read CI tests too and my opinion is the following : these tests are
> rigorous
> and the team of testers has a scientific attitude, i.e. they don't write
> that their tests are the best in the world.

Dominique,

I agree with you, but with 3 reservations:

- - they obviously think their tests are the best of the world.
- - they are subjective about price / performance ratio.
- - they never give any information about flare or reflections.

The third point will be easy to address, and I think they will.

Lucien