Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Fuji building an M
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:19:41 -0800

Different strokes for different folks.  I use the M because of the glass.
While the Heliar is a lens worth considering (exceptional design), I don't
think I would use a typical Cosina (aka Vivitar, et al) on my M.  For me,
the lens justifies the camera which is why the new Konica M is so
intriguing.

Peter K