Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New Coldtone
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:05:05 -0800

George Huczek wrote:

> At 12:26 PM 23/01/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >George Huczek wrote:
> >>
> >> Have any of you Brits on the other side of the pond had an opportunity to
> >> test Ilford Coldtone yet?
> >
> >Doing a search for Ilford Cooltone brings up zilch on the entire internet,
> are
> >you guys putting us on?
> >Mark :-) Rabiner
> >

> Mark.  Ilford has not put up a snitch on it on their website, but it's for
> real.

Of course I'm super excited about it is it a pure Bromide paper?
I don't even know if they still make Brovira or not. I thing that might have
been a pure Bromide paper but maybe not!!
I used to use it in the 70's when everyone else was using Portriga.
Now there are cooler ways to get some real silver in your paper and VC as well!

I'm Zig aligning my enlarger so I can more easily work with slower papers and
more easily make quality prints.
I can stop down only one or two stops and still get all four corners with the
same tight grain pattern.
The Ziggy people are sending me some stuff this week, I called them. Took some
real internet searching to find them.
Mikes Magasine Had a listing on them.
Mark Rabiner
I'm all ears!!