Subject: [Leica] Canon f/.95 vs Leica Noctilux?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:05:24 -0400

Recently saw a Canon 7sz on sale with a 50 f/.95 !! I had read of these,
but never seen them. What a beast of glass!!
Anyone ever shoot with one of these? How is it wide open? Like a Coca Cola
bottle? Of course this lens can only be used on the Canon 7/7s/7sz bodies
because of the mounting.... but it sure looked impressive!

Bob ("oh my god, look at the SIZE of it!") Keene