Subject: [Leica] RE: Lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:22:50 -0000

Tom,
Nice to read that extensive post on the LUG re: the Cosina lenses, I was
speaking with Brian Bower yesterday morning and he was exploring their
possibilities too.
I came across your name today inside a CD all about lenses, the Lens
Collector's Vademecum compiled by Dr Wright and the work of the late Matt
Wilkinson. I'm only up to page 3 so far but stumbled onto this lovely
'book' after acquiring a Cooke Amotal (in LTM) and searching for more
information about it.

Best wishes, and to Tuulikki too,

Jem