Subject: Re: [Leica] Just saying hi.
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 08:50:47 +0100

Keith,

There are a number of reputable dealers who advertise here on the LUG every
Friday, including Pat McKee, Sam Shoshan, Photo Village and others. Likewise on
Fridays, members of the list post for sale ads here. So the best thing to do is
to hang around for a few weeks and see what comes up.

Nathan

Gammanyne@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, I am new to Leica, just bought an m4 and a 35summicron. I would like to
> try a m6 next. If anyone knows of one for sale by a reputable seller I would
> appreciate the lead. Keith J.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium