Subject: Re: [Leica] request advice on m6 puchase
From: Rob McClure <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:53:59 -0500

Hello,

While visiting my local camera store, I came across a late classic M6 body
(black) and a late 50 mm 2.8 Elmar (black).  Both items came with original boxes
and packing materials and looked like they had never been used.  The asking
price was $1699 for the body or $2000 for the set.  The shop offers a 30-day
warranty on used items.  Is this a good deal?  BTW, I also have to pay a 6%
state sales tax.

Thanks!

Rob McClure