Subject: [Leica] 35 mm LTM lenses
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:28:40 -0500

I've been using a 35 mm f2.8 Schneider Xenagon for about 40 years. Its a
pretty good lens, but frankly, I bought it because it was all I could afford
when I was15 years old. I've noticed that Schneider LTM lens are quite
collectable and go for a fairly high price on Ebay. Would I be better off
selling the Xenagon and buying one of the new f1.7 Cos/Voigt Ultrons?
- --
Bob Marvin