Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:00:42 -0800

I know, most of you will read this on Saturday.  Sorry, but I've been busy,
and it's still Friday where I am!

I have for sale, the following lens:

35~70mm F3.5  Vario-Elmar-R.  [Cat. 11244]  s/n 33477XX

This lens is in excellent condition and includes a B&W E60 UV Filter,
original caps.  Regrettably, no box, nor papers.

US$ 450 + actual shipping.

If interested, I can send a couple of jpegs showing exact condition. Please
e-mail me privately - not via the list.  Thanks.

David Young,     | A man who gives in when wrong, is wise.
Victoria, CANADA | A man who gives in when right, is married.