Subject: Re: [Leica] Something BIG is happening
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:11:09 -0500

I am testing a Fuji 680III with 100mm and 180mm lenses.  The camera is a
monster and definitely a tripod camera but the optics are glorious.  I have
shot a few rolls of Velvia with it and I am currently working on some Delta
100.  Can't wait to see the results of a side-by-side comparison of the
negatives with it compared to my Rollei 6008 and 90 mm Apo Symmar.

I am sure it is just speculation but if Leica must find a partner Fuji would
definitely be a good one. ...IMHO.

Bob