Subject: [Leica] FS CORRECTION
From: "Douglas McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:27:43 -0000

Many thanks for some of you have told me that the 20mm Russar MR is too low.
It's a great group when this information is exchanged rather than someone
ripping me  off. As an Economist I'm ashamed to admit that I mis figured the
US dollar price. I'm told they go for $400 on E-bay so it is open to offer.
 I also have an 85mm LTM Zeiss copy for sale. Make an offer.
Regards,
Doug,
Dublin, Ireland