Subject: [Leica] FS: Zeiss 35mm viewfinder
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:55:31 EST

I ended up with an extra 35mm viewfinder -- no it's not a brightline but a
clear, useable optical finder, presumedly for an old Zeiss Ikon camera. It's
labeled 432/5 and f=3,5cm. Condition is good -- the chrome has some scratches
and dings but the crinkle paint is nice and the glass is fine. Perfect for
you M3 shooters. I'll take $125 for it.

Bob (buy my finder or I'll shoot this dog) McEowen