Subject: [Leica] Be fair in what you do and say
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 06:53:03 +0000

I just want to throw this out. It strikes me that there is at least the
possibility that Leica has an _option_ to produce a premium version of
the Hexar RF as a Leica offering, and that they are watching the
reception of the Konica version to help them decide whether they ought
to do so. The fierce loyalty to Leica that keeps Luggers from evaluating
the Hexar RF dispassionately may in fact unwittingly help prevent it
from becoming a Leica.

I have absolutely no inside information about any of this. Just musing.
But consider it.

- --Mike