Subject: Re: [Leica] Something BIG is happening
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:08:10 -0800

Bill Erfurth wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> Last week I wrote that I had received a piece of
> information (from an un-named reliable source) that
> made me think that something was about to happen at
> Leica.
>
> Well, Leica's stock price is up over 40% in the past
> few days.  The price of the stock in Euros has gone
> from a low 7.10 to close at 10.10 today.  This from a
> company who's stock has generally traded BELOW it's 38
> day average for the past 6 or 7 months.
><Snip>

Wouldn't the fact that the stock has risen so dramatically indicate that this
secret is not a secret?
	But that a whole lot of people know what is going on...
		except for us Leica users.
Are there not stock broker types and investor types among us?
Mark Rabiner
My uneducated guess is that Leica has been making a series of right moves and is
in a cumulatively good position now and that the company looks good and is doing
good and that there is an upward glitch on the board. I don't think your quite
that blissfully optimistic Bill. But we'll all find out soon enough.

Oh and on the Lunar eclipse, I just looked out the window and it's dark as hell
out there!!!!!
:)