Subject: RE: [Leica] Question about filters
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:30:03 -0000

John,
The increased sales in lens caps created by this has recently been
internally announced as the deciding factor in establishing Leica's
positive trading figures for the last finacial quarter.
On account of this stock is now up by 40% and rumours are afoot to downsize
the lens mounts too thereby creating more lens sales from dropped and lost
lenses.
Buy Leica stock fast...

Jem ;-)