Subject: Re:[Leica] Photo Workshop
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:14:34 -0500

- --=====================_4168862==_.ALT

At 11:59 AM 1/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina-
>
>I'm very interested in the Park Square deal- I live in Boston. The URL you
>provided is "not found"-
>Can anyone provide me with more info!?!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Keene

Try this Bob:  http://www.pksqcamera.com/Introduction.htm

It's a fun seminar with lots of Leica's to play with.  Ted, of course, is
great and always an inspiration.  He will make you use your Leica's!

Hope to see you there.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

- --=====================_4168862==_.ALT

At 11:59 AM 1/20/00 -0400, you wrote:<br>
I'm very interested in the Park Square deal- I live in Boston. The URL
you<br>
provided is &quot;not found&quot;-<br>
Can anyone provide me with more info!?!<br>
Thanks,<br>
Bob Keene</blockquote><br>
Try this Bob:&nbsp;
It's a fun seminar with lots of Leica's to play with.&nbsp; Ted, of
course, is great and always an inspiration.&nbsp; He will make you
Hope to see you there.<br>
Tina<br>