Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 Years in China
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:53:36 EST

Sorry to see the absence of Magnum's Marc Riboud from the list. His book 'In
China' is a firm favourite of mine. Such a charming man (and M6 user) when I
met him in London fairly recently. When asked what his favourite piece of
camera equipment was, he replied 'My shoes - with them I can walk closer or
farther away'. It was noted that he only carried a 35mm lens for his M6
(black and taped).

Gerry
Gerry Walden (UK)