Subject: [Leica] Skip to the Woodshed
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:22:47 +0000

>>>Would the parties that constantly debate the old vs. new build
quality
please take it off-list or behind the woodshed or something?<<<

Be glad to. Just as soon as Marc agrees with me. <g>

Seriously, nobody's forcing you to read the posts. Scroll past, or hit
the delete key, whatever. I personally want to know the answer, and if
it takes some digging and some disputation, so what?

- --Mike