Subject: R: [Leica] M Camera Reliability - Gandy v. Marc v. Puts v. the LUGgies
From: "linda" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2070 23:14:17 +0100

Me too have a friend who repairs Leica's professionally from mid sixties.
He was trained at Wetzlar to repair  Screw and M Leica's in these Years and
from then He serviced thousands of Leica?s.
His opinion is exactly (very very exactly) the same of Peter's friend who
has done the same Job for a similar period.
My friend works in Italy and I don't believe he Is the same person cited by
Peter.
Giancarlo