Subject: Re: [Leica] Which fast 50mm?
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:14:09 EST

In a message dated 1/19/00 4:33:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se writes:

<< Personally, I am a little concerned about focusing such a fast lens, that
is why I prefer the Summicron 50, my favorite 50 mm lens since 25 years >>

I owned a Noctilux for a couple of years and was amazed at the beautiful
pictures it would take by moonlight alone! However I did not use it enough to
have that much money tied up in it.  I never had any trouble focussing it by
moonlight. of course you can test yourself before you buy the lens.
Bob Figlio