Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure for eclipse of moon ?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:53:03 -0700

>> Paul Chefurka wrote:
>>
>>> Ted, you'll probably know the answer to this.  If I wanted to
>> shoot the
>>> eclipse using twinky flash, what sort of guide number would I
>> need to expose
>>> the moon properly on Velvia???  ;-) >>>>>>>

Do not forget that it takes time for the light of your flash/laser to reach
the moon and get back. Check with NASA but I seem to recall a 2 second delay
during radio contact with Apollo 8. Maybe I will run off some test rolls
tonight and get back to you.  ;-)

John (never been more serious in his life) Collier