Subject: Re: [Leica] Gandy's Gauntlet (It's getting OLD)
From: Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:54:37 -0800

perhaps to you,  but this IS the Leica list, primarily concerned with Leica
rangefinders -- although I have wondered at times if it is really the Ted's
Underwear, Tilley Hat, or Politically Correct List.   there is always the
delete key.

as for as people's perceptions, it's far too late to worry about that.  some
consider it proof of  insanity to bother posting anything to an internet
mailing list, and I suspect they are probably correct.   That is why there are
so many very qualified,  very knowledgeable LUG "lurkers" who hesitate to post
anything least someone disagree with them.

Stephen Gandy