Subject: RE: [Leica] 5-cent cigar
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:19:12 -0500

While Mencken made many quotable aphorisms, I believe that the one cited was
made by the "Veep," Albin Barkley who was looking for a good, cheap stogie
(Stogie, from "Wheeling Conestoga" cigars).  But I could be wrong and I will
remain standing until corrected.

	Buzz Hausner

Was it H. L. Mencken who said "what the world needs is a good 5-cent
cigar?" What the world of traditional photography needs is a good
affordable interchangeable-lens rangefinder camera.

Okay, so that doesn't sound as good....

- --Mike