Subject: Re: [Leica] Gandy's Gauntlet
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:30:50 -0400

Stephen,
I had one highly regarded, well known to the LUG, female Leica repair person
tell me that some M6's are better than others and that if I was ever going
to buy one to call her with the serial number and she would tell me if it
was part of a good or bad batch. In her opinion the early M's (M2/3/4) are
better made. And BTW her personal Leica is a M5.
Steve
Annapolis