Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Yao
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:52:14 -0400

Mark- (and all)

Joseph Yao is a distributor of Cosina and Leica things. Sometimes he can
get better pricing; he is in Hong Kong after all, somethings he can't. For
example- the 'Voigtlander' 15 Heliar is sold under 'Cosina' as well- same
lens, different badge- around  $370.

Joseph has been remarkedly helpful with information and opinions of
equiptment as well. Shipping can be more from Hong Kong to USA, but I will
usually work with folks I like. This would also include Pat McKee and Rich
Pinto who I have dealt with favorably- Pat really helped me become an M6
owner.

regards,

Bob Keene