Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica H?
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:30:37 +1100

- --------------5A35BCD190783AE1260B07DF

Ted Grant wrote:

> Jerry S. Justianto wrote:
>
> >Just seeing Leica H at
> >http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leica-h/
> >
> >it tells it is going the cheapest Leica.  Anybody hear this yet?>>>>>>>
>
> Hi Jerry,
>
> I had alook at the "new Leica" and it's very interesting, but I wont touch
> it with a 100 ' barge pole! It's a phoney!!!!!
>
> However, the guy who posted to the internet had better be looking for some
> very quick legal counsel as he could be in deep "doo-do" for creating it
> and using registered trade mark identification.
>
> He may think it's funny, as many viewers will, but then there'll be some
> who aren't bright enough to realize it's merely a prank. And I don't
> believe Leica will take to kindly to a prank of this nature.
>
> ted

Ted, You really, really mean:" Iit is a prank". What a disappointment. I was
just going to order a couple.            Darn, I wish you wouldn't have told
me.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------5A35BCD190783AE1260B07DF

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Ted Grant wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Jerry S. Justianto wrote:

<P>>Just seeing Leica H at
<BR>><A HREF="http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leica-h/">http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leica-h/</A>
<BR>>
<BR>>it tells it is going the cheapest Leica.&nbsp; Anybody hear this yet?>>>>>>>

<P>Hi Jerry,

<P>I had alook at the "new Leica" and it's very interesting, but I wont
touch
<BR>it with a 100 ' barge pole! It's a phoney!!!!!

<P>However, the guy who posted to the internet had better be looking for
some
<BR>very quick legal counsel as he could be in deep "doo-do" for creating
it
<BR>and using registered trade mark identification.

<P>He may think it's funny, as many viewers will, <B>but then there'll
be some</B>
<BR><B>who aren't bright enough to realize it's merely a prank.</B> And
I don't
<BR>believe Leica will take to kindly to a prank of this nature.

<P>ted
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
Ted, You really, really mean:" Iit is a prank". What a disappointment.
I was just going to order a couple.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Darn, I wish you wouldn't have told me.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt</HTML>

- --------------5A35BCD190783AE1260B07DF--