Subject: Re: [Leica] Sex and the lens-test chart
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:09:25 EST

In a message dated 01/17/2000 11:45:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< Lastly--aren't any of you in the skeptic's brigade the least bit
 _curious_?!? >>
Of course, but your proposed methodology is too crude and insensitive to
prove anything? JND tests and other true experiments need to have controlled
environments with known parameters. I have been looking at slides and testing
lenses from 35 mm up to 8X10 for over 30 years now. I find it informative and
fun, but you must do it correctly.
Bob Figlio