Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica H?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:12:00 -0800

Jerry S. Justianto wrote:

>Just seeing Leica H at
>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leica-h/
>
>it tells it is going the cheapest Leica.  Anybody hear this yet?>>>>>>>

Hi Jerry,

I had alook at the "new Leica" and it's very interesting, but I wont touch
it with a 100 ' barge pole! It's a phoney!!!!!

However, the guy who posted to the internet had better be looking for some
very quick legal counsel as he could be in deep "doo-do" for creating it
and using registered trade mark identification.

He may think it's funny, as many viewers will, but then there'll be some
who aren't bright enough to realize it's merely a prank. And I don't
believe Leica will take to kindly to a prank of this nature.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant