Subject: [Leica] A Deadman decloaks
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:01:09 +0000

From now on, I'm casting off my 'Johnny Deadman' pseudonym. This dates from
a time when I was working as an executive in a company and posting on forums
related to it (TV documentaries, screenwriting etc). For those who wondered,
it was my stage name for the surf band I was organist in at the time -- Dead
Man's Curve (new CD out shortly!).

However, now I'm a freelancer, I feel it's time to put my real name to what
I write.

So here it is.
- --
John Brownlow