Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: Bessa R _ Skip Williams reference
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:12:19 +0100

Hi Jem!
Where you got the information that the Bessa R has a variable magnification viewfinder? From their web pages I found it impossible to decipher and at LUG nobody seems sure about what the magnification is. Some also suggest that the longest focal length catered for is only 75 mm.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen