Subject: Re: [Leica] New images online - 35/1.4 Summilux
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:58:42 +0000

on 15/1/00 4:48 pm, MicroGrid@aol.com at MicroGrid@aol.com wrote:

> Johnny,
>
> Great body of work! Over what period of time? Which 35mm 1.4?
>
> I loved Brad Pitt!
>
> Bruce Bowman
> Killingworth CT

The images on the site are just from my last three days' shooting, a couple
of days before xmas and one day in early January, only about 15 rolls of
film total. Overall I've been shooting for 6 months, and still am. I reckon
I've shot about 80-90 rolls on Oxford street so far and will probably shoot
as much again before the project is finished. But the most recent stuff is
by far the best, which is why I wanted to get some reactions.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk
music:      http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk