Subject: Re: [Leica] was Midland, now Newfoundland!:)
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 21:42:12 -03-30

At 03:57 PM 15/01/00 -0800, you wrote:

>And folks you have just read the confession of why Greg moved to
>Newfoundland!:) It had nothing do with photo reasons whatsoever...it was
>truly the micro-brewery! :)
>
>So, is where you're taking LUGNUTS who visit? ;)
>
>ted

         YES!!!  Ted and any others who are brave (and rich) enough to
venture this far will be rewarded with spectacular coastal scenery,
icebergs, wildlife and warm Celtic culture.

....AND I offer myself up as LUG tour guide for a day.... the tour includes
the brewery which is in a converted fish plant in the old fishing village
area called Quidi Vida (Portugese, I think).... staggering distance from my
front door.  I recommend leaving this to last on the itinerary.

....not a great place to set up a Leica manufacturing plant but a hell of a
place to use the product!

cheers,

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart