Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter Speed Dial
From: John Campbell <jkcampbell@mmm.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:04:05 -0600

I checked the M campaign brochure and sure enough there's a photo of the M6
internals. It's a little hard to tell from the low rez photo in the PDF file,
but there is an added gear to connect the new style shutter dial to the timing
mechanism.

So much for modifying an older M6 to the larger dial. Any ideas out there for
making the ss dial easier to manipulate at eye level? Thanks to all those who
helped solve this mystery. jc