Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm IMAGE with NOCTILUX
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:18:19 +0000

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>Dan (and others who use MSN Communities),
>
>I have to second Pascal's comment and encourage people to post their
images so
>as to allow the widest possible audience to see them. This means that they
>should be viewable on both Wintel and Mac machines (accomplished by using the
>standard JPEG format) and in both Netscape and IE. I am running Windows 98
and
>Netscape 4.5, and I have not been able to see any of the images on MSN
>Communities.

Over the past few days, I am getting all sorts of uploading hiccups.
Sometimes, .jpg is fine. At other times, only a .bmp file gets uploaded.
Sometimes, the uploader program cannot even read my .jpg file at source.
Sooo.......I am uploading whatever way which works.

To verify this difficulty, I accessed the website from my Netscape 4.0
browser at work. All the images downloaded OK. I would like to share my
images with as many LUG folks as possible but I just cannot understand the
intricasies of such matters when it does not work properly with some
browsers.

Dan K.
                All economic principles are thwarted by greed.