Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: photographer's humor?
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:15:51 -0700 (MST)

No apologies required, IMHO, Andrew. I think the whole joke, taken in its
photographic context is quite humourous, and the punchline is so
unexpected. That is the point of the joke, whether it was Clinton or some
other public figure, it does capture the foibles, and primary concerns of
Joe Q. Photographer.
I would have used a wide aperture, in order to stop the action of the
rushing floodwaters best.
:)

Noel Charchuk