Subject: [Leica] How to sell M equipment?
From: Thomas Pastorello <tmp@mailbox.syr.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:53:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello Listserve Members!
   It's been quite a while since I participated on this listserve.  I
really got into digital photography last spring.  At first I simply
scanned my Leica negatives.  I got great results printing through Adobe
Photoshop on an Epson 1200.  Then I got a 2 megapixel digital camera
(with Carl Zeiss lens) and got even better results.
   I don't want to go back to negatives and darkroom printing.  I think I
might even get a Nikon D1 and some AF-D lenses.  To raise the money, I
want to sell Leica M-lenses (recent, LN, in-the-box).  I'd greatly
appreciate anyone with selling experience telling me the best way to do
this.  E-bay?  A wholesale dealer?  Ads on this listserve?  I'm not
looking to make a killing in the market.  I won't give the lenses (and one
M-body) away either.  What's the best way to get reasonable prices?
   Thank you very much for the time and attention you give this.
                     Tom