Subject: RE: [Leica] Unique M6
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:13:04 -0500

This is not a unique camera.  I presently own one and have had another.
They came in both silver and black.  It was a variation in engraving which
was done circa 1986-1987, I believe.  Traditionally, this variant has added
no extra value to the camera, but if people decide that they have collectors
value, please contact me immediately!

	Buzz Hausner